Wednesday 27 February 2013

Adorned with a sombrero and lilo...

We're not off on our hols until late Summer and frankly I'm fed up with doing the school run in my bobble hat, looking like the sister of Where's Wally. Okay, who I am kidding? I know I'm more like his Mother...

Anyway, in a mad moment to crank up the heat, I started to look for inspirational interiors to inject a subtle splash of tropical paradise into my own home.

And that's when the new wallpaper collection by Eijffinger caught my eye. I'm not sure I'll add a palm tree to the corner of my room or display a pair of coconuts, but these bright and innovative wallpaper designs are fresh and zingy and coupled with a calamondin give a real sense of being out in the beating sun with all the zest and fun of Summer.




I've resisted the temptation to dust down my lilo, but my Sombrero is always within grabbing distance in the depths of my wardrobe so bring on the Summer. Tequila anyone?

For more feel good wallpapers from the range check out: http://www.blendworth.co.uk/about_eijffinger.php

No comments:

Post a Comment